Samsung Multifunction Laser Printers, How to scan using Easy Document Creator.
Make sure to download and install the Easy Printer Manager and Easy Document Creator before scanning from a printer. To Download Easy Printer Manager or Samsung Easy Document Creator Scan software.
Use the scan features in Easy Document Creator
Download Samsung Easy Document Creator
Support for Windows 10/8,1/8/7/Vista — XP
MacOS X 10.13 — 10.6
Size: 17.8 MB
To scan using the Easy Document Creator, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the latest print and scan drivers are installed. To view the newest scan driver version, go to Software and Drivers.
- On your Windows taskbar, right-click the Easy Printer Manager icon (), and then select Easy Printer Manager. If you cannot see the icon on your desktop, open the hidden images.
- Select a printer from the left panel in Easy Printer Manager, and then select the scan option in the Quick Links section.
NOTE: If the Easy Document Creator screen does not open, go to Software and Drivers to download the latest software version.
- Click the scan icon to modify the settings when scanning images.
NOTE: If a scanner name does not display at the bottom left on Easy Document Creator, click Search to find any connected scanner.
- Depending on the type of paper for scanning, select an option.
After selecting an option, a pre-scanned image displays with setting options.
- Select a paper size option from the Size drop-down list.
- Select a document source option from the Document Source drop-down list.
- Select a resolution option from the Resolution drop-down list.
The default option is 300 dpi.
- Click More Options to adjust the scanned image, and then click Scan.
After scanning an image, modify the file settings to save a file.
- Select a file format from the File Format drop-down list, and then type a file name in the text box.
- In Save to Location, click the magnifying glass to select a folder to save the file.
- After modifying the options, click Save.
When a window displays, click on one of the following options:
No: To save a file once.
Yes: To save a file to another location.
The Easy Document Creator screen displays after selecting the No option.
Click the exit button (X) located on the top-right screen to exit.