Easy Printer Manager
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an application that combines Samsung printer settings into one location. Samsung Easy Printer Manager combines device settings, as well as printing environments, settings/actions, and launching. All of these features provide a gateway to conveniently use your Samsung printer. Samsung Easy Printer Manager provides two different user interfaces for the user to choose from: the basic user interface, and the advanced user interface. Just click a button to switch between the two interfaces.
Samsung Laser Printers – Using Samsung Easy-Printer-Manager:
- The Samsung Easy Printer Manager is available for Windows and Mac OS users, only.
- For Windows, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, is the minimum requirement for Samsung Easy Printer Manager
Samsung Easy Printers Manager Download
Download ⇒ Easy Printer Manager Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/2012/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8.1/Win 10(32,64bit)
Download ⇒ Easy Printer Manager (ver.V1.02.07) (Mac OS 10.10 / OS 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5)
How to Download Install Easy Printer Manager?
Samsung Laser Printers – How to Install Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X. It is recommended that you download the latest printer and scan drivers for the printer.
Click Mac_PrinterManager, after downloading the file.
- Click Installer.pkg to start.
- Click Continue to start.
- Click Continue and Agree for the terms of the software license agreement.
- Select the box next to Keep Printer Manager in Dock, and then click Continue.
- Select the destination to save the software information, and then click Continue.
- Click Install to perform a standard installation.
- After the installation is complete, click on Close to exit.
- You can now open the EPM to view your printer’s status.
Select Start > Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers > Samsung-Easy-Printer-Manager.
For Windows 8From the Charms, select Search > Apps > Samsung Printers > Samsung EPM.
For Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016In the taskbar, type in Samsung Printers in the Search input area. Press the Enter key, and then select the Samsung Easy Printer Manager.ORFrom the Start
icon, select All apps > Samsung Printers > Samsung EPM.