Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an application that integrates Samsung device setups right into one place for OS Macintosh and Windows. This combines gadget setups in addition to publishing atmospheres, structures/activities and introducing. All these includes offer an entrance to use your Samsung device easily. There are two various interfaces to select from: the primary interface and the progressed interface.
You can pin this printer manager to System Tray for quick access.
It enables you to arrange supplies and set up examining and fax to PC settings. This is a decent component to have when a mistake happens on a printer that isn’t near you since it makes it simple to recognize and settle the issue. In addition, the application gives you data about the toner, paper, and plate of the printer.
Likewise, from the fundamental window, you can run distinctive applications that use different highlights of the printer, for example, those identified with filtering.
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64-bit operating system without restrictions. It is in other tools category and is available to all software users as a free download
Easy Printer Manager Drivers – Windows, Mac
Easy Printer Manager for Mac
- Version: 1.02.07
- OS: Mac OS – (Mac OS 10.10 / OS 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5)
Easy Printer Manager for Windows
- Version: V1.05.82.00
- OS: Windows (32,64bit) – Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Win 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012
How to Install Easy Printer Manager on macOS X
Before installing Easy Printer Manager make sure the printer driver is downloaded and installed. Go to Software and Driver Downloads and enter your model printer into the search text box to download the latest driver.
Use the following steps to install the Easy Printer Manager.
- Click the download folder to open.
- Click Mac_PrinterManagerfolder.
- Click Printer Manager.pkg.
- Click Continue to start the installation.
- Click Install to perform a standard installation.
- After the installation is complete, click on Close to exit.
- You can now open the Easy Printer Manager to view the printer status.
NOTE: If no printer displays, click the green refresh icon at the top right and make sure the printer is connected with USB or connected to your home network.