Samsung MFP Printers – Using Samsung Easy Document Creator is an application to help users scan, compile, and save documents in multiple formats (including .epub). These documents can be shared over social networking sites or by fax. Whether you’re a student organizing research from a library or a stay-at-home parent sharing scanned pictures from last year’s birthday party, Easy Document Creator will provide you with the necessary tools.
Download Samsung MFP Printers
The printer software for your device will be downloaded and installed using this Samsung Printer Software installer.
- Samsung Laser Printers and Multifunction Printers Are Supported Products
- (Inkjet and other older printer models may not be supported.)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or a later version is the minimum supported operating system.
How to install Samsung Printer Software Installer?
- Select the Samsung Printer Installer from the list of available programs by clicking the Download button.
- To install the printer software, connect a printer to your personal computer (PC).
- Make sure to follow the on-screen directions for the setup.
* Take note: During the installation process, you will be able to specify the wifi settings if your printer supports wireless printing.
- The Samsung Easy Document Creator is available only for Windows and Mac OS users.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher are the minimum requirements for using Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Samsung Easy Document Creator is installed automatically when the printer software is installed.
Depending on your printer model and OS, this application provides the following features:
- Image Scanning: used to scan single or multiple pictures.
- Document Scanning: scanned documents with text, text, and images.
- Text Converting (Windows Only): used to scan documents that need to be saved in an editable text format.
- Book Scanning: use to scan books with the flatbed scanner.
- SNS Upload: quickly and easily upload scanned or existing images to a variety of social networking sites (SNS).
- E-Book Conversion: used to scan multiple documents as one e-book or combine existing files into an e-book.
- Plug-in: Scan and fax directly from the Microsoft Office program.
Other Drivers: Samsung SCX-4623FW Drivers Setup
How to Scanning with Easy Document Creator?
- Place a single document face down on the document glass, or load multiple documents face-up in the document feeder. (See your printer User Guide for additional information on loading the document feeder.)
- Click Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers from the Windows Start menu.
- For Mac, open the Applications folder > Samsung folder.
- Click Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Scan from the home screen.
- Select the type of scanning, and then click Start.
- Make adjustments to the image, if necessary (click Scan Settings and More Options).
- Click Scan to scan a final image, or click Prescan to get another preview image.
- Select Save to Location, Send to Email or Send to SNS.
- Click Save (to save the scanned image), Send (to email the scanned image), or Share (to upload the scanned image).
- Click OK.
Table of Contents