Samsung MFP Printers – Using Samsung Easy Document Creator is an application to help users scan, compile, and save documents in multiple formats (including .epub). These documents can be shared over social networking sites or fax. Whether you’re a student organizing research from a library or a stay-at-home parent sharing scanned pictures from last year’s birthday party, Easy Document Creator will provide you with the necessary tools.
- The Samsung Easy Document Creator is available for Windows and Mac OS users only.
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher, and Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, are the minimum requirements for using Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Samsung Easy Document Creator is installed automatically when the printer software is installed.
Depending on your printer model and OS, this application provides the follwing features:
- Image Scanning: use to scan single, or multiple pictures.
- Document Scanning: use to scan documents with text, or text and images.
- Text Converting (Windows Only): use to scan documents that need to be saved in an editable text format.
- Book Scanning: use to scan books with the flatbed scanner.
- SNS Upload: use to quickly and easily upload scanned images, or existing images, to a variety of social networking sites (SNS).
- E-Book Conversion: use to scan multiple documents together as one e-book, or to combine existing files into an e-book.
- Plug-in: scan and fax directly from the Microsoft Office program.
How to Scanning with Easy Document Creator?
- Place a single document face down on the document glass, or load multiple documents face-up in the document feeder. (See your printer User Guide for additional information on loading the document feeder.)
- From the Windows Start menu, click Programs or All Programs > Samsung Printers.
- For Mac, open the Applications folder > Samsung folder.
- Click Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Scan from the home screen.
- Select the type of scanning, and then click Start.
- Make adjustments to the image, if necessary (click Scan Settings and More Options).
- Click Scan to scan a final image, or click Prescan to get another preview image.
- Select Save to Location, Send to Email, or Send to SNS.
- Click Save (to save the scanned image), Send (to email the scanned image), or Share (to upload the scanned image).
- Click OK.