Samsung Cloud Printing without a PC – Samsung Cloud Print is a free cloud service that allows you to print or scan from your smartphone or tablet to your Samsung printer or MFP. HP no longer supports Samsung Cloud Print, and personal information collected for this service has been deleted.
Samsung Printers – Samsung Cloud Printing Discontinuation
- For the best customer experience, HP recommends using the Google Cloud Print.
- For more information pertaining to the details of the service, you may refer to the following link:
- If in need of support or assistance, please contact the following address: [email protected].
- In closing, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to your support for the Samsung Cloud print service.
Samsung Printers and Multifuction Printers with Samsung Cloud Print function.
Scanning and sending to Samsung Cloud Printing
- You can scan an image and the scanned data will be stored in the Samsung Cloud Print.
- Place a single document face down on the document glass, or load the documents face up into the document feeder (see Loading originals).
- Press(scan) on the control panel.
- Press Samsung Cloud.
- Enter recipient country code and recipient phone number.
- Enter sender information.
- Enter a file name to store the scan data.
Download Samsung Cloud Print App for Android and iOS
Samsung Cloud Print App for iOS
- Developer: HP Inc.
- Version: 3.9
- Update: 09-20-2020
- License: Freeware
- Systems: iOS
- Compatibility: iOS 13.0 or later
Samsung Cloud Print App for Android
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing and now enables authentication and job release via HP’s Access Control(1). (HP ePrint Enterprise and HP Access Control solutions are sold separately.) The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (2). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
- Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
- Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and
- Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
- Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works
- Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
- Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
- For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
- Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer
- Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
- Works on Android 2.3.x to 6.0
- Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
- Works with all versions of HPAC(1) Server